AUTHENTIC HOLIDAY CROATIA, Tourist agency - is a registered tourist agency. We are committed to protecting all of our customers' personal information, as well as their privacy and security.
What personal information we collect and how?
To confirm the reservation, it is necessary to collect personal data from the guest, which is strictly confidential and available exclusively for this purpose. The information from the guest or other members within the group is as follows:
• Name and contact information / address, telephone number, email
• Credit / debit card or other payment details (including card number, cardholder name, expiration date)
• Special requirements such as those relating to persons with disabilities that may affect selected arrangements
• Other personal data that can be exchanged during communication
It is your responsibility to ensure that other members within your group are aware of the contents of this Policy and agree to your action on their behalf in all dealings with us.
Purpose of collecting personal data
The collected data will be used for the purpose of providing our services, processing the reservation, answering any questions and providing information about the advertised products on our website.
The data will be used as follows:
• We will use your name, address and other contact information, as well as credit card information, to process your booking
• Your information will also be used to manage arrangements, send notifications and communicate with you, as well as to provide information about services that may be of interest to you.
• Credit / debit card payments are processed through our supplier on their secure platform and include card type, date and time, amount, card expiration date, zip code, address and other information. This information is necessary for the execution of the concluded contract. We do not have access to the full card number or CVV code at any time, but this will be maintained in a secure manner by our provider who has been audited and certified as a Level 1 PCI service provider. Bank data is used exclusively for transaction processing.
• The information provided can be used in case of violation of the law if the request is submitted by a legal authority.
• We may also disclose information to organizations that act as “data processors” on our behalf or to other organizations that perform business functions on our behalf, some of which are outside the EU. These functions include administration, providing services (and contacting you as needed), customer care, business and operation management, reorganizing / structuring / selling our business (or our group companies), risk assessment, security and crime prevention / detection, research and analysis, marketing, monitoring, measuring and assessing customer wishes and trends, resolving disputes, checking loans and debt collection.
• We may contact you from time to time with information about special offers, brochures, new products, upcoming events or competitions. If you do not wish to receive such notifications, you may submit a written request.
All details collected during booking processing will be protected, only names and contact details will be used for marketing purposes, unless you have indicated that you do not wish to do so.
All appropriate security measures have been taken to protect your data. Outside the European Economic Area, data protection controls may not be as broad as the legal requirements in this country. The transmission of information over the Internet is never completely secure. We exclude our responsibility for personal data lost in the transfer to the website.
Who will have access to your data?
Your rights to the protection of personal data are our number one priority, so we will ensure that your data is only processed in a manner consistent with the purpose set out above. If it is necessary to fulfill this purpose, your data will be accessed by: authorized employees and the owners AUTHENTIC HOLIDAY CROATIA, Tourist agency.
We use personal data exclusively for the legitimate business of the company and do not sell or share them with third parties unless legal institutions request such data.
How long your personal information will be stored?
We store and process the collected data only for as long as is necessary for the realization of joint business cooperation, except in cases when the law prescribes otherwise.
Security of personal data
In order to ensure the secure storage of your personal data, we implement technical and organizational measures, including protection against unauthorized or illegal processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage. The data collected through the contact form on our website is protected by a security certificate (SSL). For the exchange of data, personal data is encrypted and thus protected from possible theft.
Detailed third-party information about this service, as well as the user's ability to regulate the cookie settings required for this, is available at: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en_US
For the purpose of spam protection, AUTHENTIC HOLIDAY CROATIA, Tourist agency will take the following measures:
• We will not send false information and notifications to our customers
• Correspondence will be maintained in an acceptable manner
• The physical address of the office will be included in the correspondence
• Users will be able to subscribe to our newsletter at the bottom of each email sent.
If you do not wish to receive marketing materials and notifications, please contact us via the following email: email@example.com
You have the right to information about the processing of your personal data, to withdraw your consent at any time, to correct or supplement your personal data to always be accurate, to delete your personal data when no longer needed for the above purposes, to transfer your personal data in a structured form and submitting a complaint to the address: AUTHENTIC HOLIDAY CROATIA, Turistička agencija, zajednički obrt za turizam, Put bunara 14, Vir 23234, by e-mail address or to the competent state body.
As our customer you may refuse to provide some of the information we request, however as a result there is a possibility that we may not complete your arrangements.
The right to lodge a complaint with the competent authority
At any time, you can file a complaint directly to the competent supervisory authority: the Agency for Personal Data Protection (AZOP), Martićeva 14, Zagreb, contact: +385 (0) 1 4609 999, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.azop.hr.
I confirm that I am familiar with all relevant information about AUTHENTIC HOLIDAY CROATIA, Tourist agency - and the services and products it provides.
I hereby give my express consent to AUTHENTIC HOLIDAY CROATIA, Tourist agency for computer programming to collect and further process my personal data, as well as all other data that he learns by providing his services in accordance with legal regulations, all in accordance with the defined purpose.
Updates and changes
As our privacy statement may change due to the development of the law, we encourage you to read it periodically to be aware of any changes in the way we collect and use your personal information. All changes to this Policy will be posted on our website, in a brochure and / or available upon request.